Fostering positive parenting since 1987
Children’s Friend and Family Services offers a comprehensive Teen Parenting program at Salem High School, designed to give at-risk teen parents the support they need to be nurturing, effective parents – all while completing their high school education.
Our teen parenting program provides many benefits, some of which include:
- Encouragement and support for academic success and high school graduation
- Guidance in making responsible decisions regarding the health and development of their children
- On-site childcare for teenage parents while attending school
- Improved health of both the parents and children
- Assistance with helping parents find and obtain community social services
For more information on how we can help, please contact us via phone at 978-744-7905.