High Fidelity Wrap Around
Through our wraparound process, a family and their team can develop, implement and fine-tune a care plan that is designed specifically to achieve positive outcomes. In sum, the Wraparound approach is different from a therapeutic approach in that it’s more of a process as opposed to a treatment modality. The “High Fidelity” component of this process refers to the degree in which the process is followed in relation to national standards.
The benefits of a High-Fidelity Wraparound approach are numerous and can include:
- Building on family strengths as the way to meet their needs
- Individualized, one plan per family
- More choice and flexibility for the parent
- Increased sense of independence for families
- Care for children amidst the backdrop of families
- Care for families amidst the backdrop of communities
To learn more about our High-Fidelity Wraparound Therapy, call 978-744-7905.